Do they make a bad show? If so, I've yet to see it. Granted, I've never seen an episode of Sex & The City, so... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
After getting hooked on Curb Your Enthusiasm a couple of years ago (thanks to DVD) and Entourage (thanks to a friend), I can't believe I haven't had HBO at home.
I keep watching and they keep delivering. Carnivale? Great show that ended entirely too soon. Deadwood? [censored] great show with with some great cocksuckers. Big Love? First season was great, hopefully S2 will be just as good. Rome? Again, an awesome show that ended far too early (thanks to the mega-huge budget).
The aforementioned CYE and Entourage are both great, although IMO Entourage is stuggling just a bit with the current S3 part 2.
After hearing so much good talk about The Sopranos, I finally broke down and watched the first season. Once again, I was greatly impressed.
My only qualm is their recent trend towards breaking a season into two parts so as to gain a bit more DVD revenue. One would think the $15 I pay every month would more than finance their shows.





Bookmarks